Altamer is located on the north shore of the island of Anguilla. Nestled on the edge of a beautiful secluded cove, the three villas overlook one of the world's most beautiful beaches. Whilst on our property, guests feel like they are on their own private island. At Altamer all you can hear is the sound of the ocean breeze and calm waters, perfectly harmonized to help each guest focus on relaxation and well-being.
Designed by world-renowned architect Myron Goldfinger, whose work has been featured in Architectural Digest and exhibited at the Museum of Modern Art, the structures feel like large, inviting geometric galleries designed for comfort and serenity.
Each villa includes the following features:
• All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms
• Personal butler with dedicated staff
• Professional gourmet kitchen designed for personal dining and large events
• Private fitness center
• Home theater, digital sound system with over 30,000 songs, speakers throughout the villas and LCD TVs in every bedroom
• Broadband and wireless internet connections (additional charge)
• All indoor areas are fully air conditioned
• Handicap accessibility with in-villa elevator
• 45'x20' private outdoor swimming pool and hot tub
• 2 tennis courts with basketball hoops and volleyball court.