ANGUILLA IS COVID-FREE & ACCEPTING VISITOR APPLICATIONS STARTING AUGUST 21!
- As of August 21, travelers can apply for entry on the Anguilla Tourism Board’s website.
- Each applicant will be required to submit a negative PCR test within three to five days prior to arrival, along with proof of health insurance that would cover medical expenses related to COVID-19.
- No minimum duration of stay is required, and visitors from countries considered low-risk will be given preference, however, those staying for less than 10 days will not be able to rent a car. Registered and approved accommodations will be listed on the tourism portal, including villas ideal for social distancing. Wearing a mask is not currently required on the island.
- As part of reopening phase one, another PCR test will be administered upon arrival and a second test will be given on day 10. During this period, visitors are expected to remain at their approved villas. Once the second test is negative, they will be free to roam the island. This protocol, as part of the island’s phase one, will continue through Oct. 31.
BOOK YOUR STAY AT ALTAMER NOW – TOTALLY STRESS FREE.
- All new bookings that take place before November 15 will have a reduced deposit of only 20% due with booking. This deposit is fully refundable up until 30 days prior to arrival. The remaining trip balance will be due upon arrival at Altamer.
- This deposit is fully refundable up until 30 days prior to arrival. The remaining trip balance will be due upon arrival at Altamer.
- Cancellations made 30 days prior to arrival will result in a full deposit refund.
- Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to arrival can be rescheduled to another date within one year.
YOU’LL BE SAFE STAYING WITH US.
Altamer Resort is dedicated to providing a healthy and safe environment for our guests at all times. In light of COVID-19, we have developed thorough sanitation protocols and virus prevention initiatives. These include:
- Providing all staff and guests with appropriate PPE as needed (gloves and masks)
- Adhering to social distancing guidelines
- Conducting staff training on COVID-19 and infection prevention measures
- Frequent disinfection of surfaces in commonly used villa areas
- Supplying hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes throughout the villas
- Reducing the number of interactions between guests and staff, where possible
- 24-hour minimum buffer period between bookings to ensure proper villa sanitation
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-475-9233.
We look forward to welcoming you back to paradise!
– Altamer Resort