WELCOME TO
ALTAMER RESORT

ACCOMMODATIONS

The villas of Altamer offer unparalleled achievement in beachfront elegance and refined architectural design.​

2020-2021 RATES

The ultimate adventure in luxury and exclusivity awaits you at Altamer. View our seasonal villa pricing information here.

SPECIAL EVENTS

We offer bespoke programming for corporate retreats, group travel, milestone events, tennis tournaments, and so much more.

BOOK NOW

Inquire about your dream vacation today or reach out with any questions or comments. Your adventure begins here.

ANGUILLA IS COVID-FREE & ACCEPTING VISITOR APPLICATIONS!

Prior to arrival, all guests visiting Anguilla are required to provide:

BOOK YOUR STAY AT ALTAMER NOW – TOTALLY STRESS FREE.

  • All new bookings that take place before April 30 will have a reduced deposit of only 20% due with booking. The remaining balance of 80% will be due 30 days prior to arrival. Cancellations for any reason made 30 days or more prior to arrival will receive a full refund.
  • Cancellations made 7-29 days prior to arrival can be rescheduled to another date within one year, and the deposit will be applied to the new booking total.
  • Cancellations made less than 7 days in advance are non-refundable, unless force majeure applies or a guest in the traveling party tests positive for COVID-19 (proof of positive PCR test required for refund).

YOU’LL BE SAFE STAYING WITH US.

Altamer Resort is dedicated to providing a healthy and safe environment for our guests at all times. In light of COVID-19, we have developed thorough sanitation protocols and virus prevention initiatives. These include:

  • Providing all staff and guests with appropriate PPE as needed (gloves and masks)
  • Adhering to social distancing guidelines
  • Conducting staff training on COVID-19 and infection prevention measures
  • Frequent disinfection of surfaces in commonly used villa areas
  • Supplying hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes throughout the villas
  • Reducing the number of interactions between guests and staff, where possible
  • 24-hour minimum buffer period between bookings to ensure proper villa sanitation

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please email us at info@altamerresort.com or call us at 1-800-475-9233.

We look forward to welcoming you back to paradise!

– Altamer Resort